Editing the Price block Features

All forums All forums Themeforest – WordPress PandoraBox WordPress Questions Editing the Price block Features

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cristian Trandafirescu 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Steve Willey
    Participant

The theme is great and seems to work well so far – I’ve just got to editing the Price Blocks and I wondered if you could help me with a work around for the features list.

For the product we are selling, each tier is dictated by an increased number of users or projects. So for example the small package would allow 5 Users and 2 Projects. The second tier would allow 10 Users and 5 projects.

In the current setup, because the options are all listed down the left hand side and then check boxed on, it relies on an additional features structure rather than an increment of a feature and I can’t find a tidy way of using the current system to get around it.

Could you advise on a way we might be able to manually edit this so that we just list the features down the left side e.g. Projects, Users etc… and edit the numbers of each in the tier box? I hope that makes sense, let me know if you need further clarification.

Thanks a lot,
    Steve

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

iltaen
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, included pricetable doesn’t support that fine tuning yet. But some of my clients use external price plugin, for example this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-pricing-table-manager/

Thanks,
    iltaen

Steve Willey
    Participant

No problem, thanks for the help. That looks good – is there a quick way of integrating it into the pricing block instead of the one in the theme?

Thanks for your help,
    Steve

iltaen
    Keymaster

So, open PandoraBox/section-price.php and remove lines since 16

<?php 
        if (is_plugin_active('pandora-price/pandora-price.php')){

to line 64:

</div>
      <?php } ?>
      <?php }} ?>

And place here shortcode [easy-pricing-table table_name=”Pricing Table Name”]

Thanks,
    iltaen

Jt Ronnfeldt
    Participant

Really enjoy your theme here, the only problem i am having is that I was trying to change the plugin that you currently used for the price table and used the one that you suggested but still am unable to get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    JT

Steve Willey
    Participant

I’m trying to remember what I did – I think I found that this pricing table worked a bit better: https://wordpress.org/plugins/dk-pricr-responsive-pricing-table/

Also, in the pricing table template, I seem to remember putting the shortcode in wasn’t enough to fire the actual pricing table. So I used the following for the above pricing table:

<?php echo do_shortcode( ‘[dk_pricing name=”[INSERT PRICING TABLE ID]”]’ ) ?>

iltaen
    Keymaster

Really enjoy your theme here, the only problem i am having is that I was trying to change the plugin that you currently used for the price table and used the one that you suggested but still am unable to get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you replace code in the section-price.php, like I wrote earlier in this topic?

Iā€™m trying to remember what I did ā€“ I think I found that this pricing table worked a bit better: https://wordpress.org/plugins/dk-pricr-responsive-pricing-table/

Thanks for the testing šŸ™‚

Hello,

I have a similar problem with the pricing table but I’m wondering : it is not possible to hide the lines marked with X in the table (ex: my website ) ?

Thank you !

iltaen
    Keymaster

Hi,

For hide excluded options, just add this style to the style.css:

.priceblock .block-container .pricetable .priceitem .wrapper .services-list .exclude{
      display: none;
    }

Thanks,
    iltaen

Thank you !

Cristi

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.